The Secret World Within My Sofa
So. Earlier this week I took my sofa apart to begin hoovering underneath the cushions, down the sides.. You know the drill.
I should note that this isn't a yearly ritual, or something that I haven't done before (I'm diagnosed obsessive compulsive tendencies) It happens on a bi-weekly basis.
But this time. Not just the odd coin. Maybe a piece of cereal. Oh no.
I had to take a photo. How on earth all of this managed to amass in such a short space of time is beyond me. So I've taken some photos, and compiled a list for you. It got me wondering what the strangest items people have found under their sofas might be.
Bizarre Belongings Stashed In My Sofa:
- One Black Plastic Comb
- One Blue Plastic Comb
- One Lone Bobby Pin (Or Kirby grip, call it as you will).
- A Snapped Off Piece of Dried Pasta
- A broken Nut
- One Loom Band
- A Magnetised Toy Train
- A Bead Necklace
- One Wooden Stacking Ring
- One Luminous Green Elastic Hair Band
- One Guitar Tuner/Metronome (I'd been looking for this!)
- One Chocolate Cereal Ball (don't shoot me, my kids just had half term and chose their own!)
- A Ten Pence Piece
- One Mint Coloured Hairband.
- One Corner of a milkyway wrapper. (Other Chocolate bars are available)
- One Lollystick
- A Single Cheerio
- Some Confetti
- A Green Wooden Lollystick from a craft set.
- A Fossil (I should note that it did go in that way, My family haven't managed to fossilize a shell in the fortnight it'd been trapped under our bums!)
- A Childrens Keyring
- One Blue bead in a tiny plastic bag.
- Various Crumbs
- A Raisin.
- Lastly, a beanbag Lizard.
I'm not sure if that can be beaten. If it can. I want to know. No. I need to know. If only to make myself feel better.